As health care payers and providers become more focused on real-world health outcomes, the focus is shifting from individual products to understanding the patient as a whole.
Using previously unavailable information drawn directly from what is being dispensed to patients at pharmacy level, our clients gain deeper insights into how their products and their messaging change overall patient treatment patterns.
- Is what is being co-prescribed potentially leading to health issues that might damage my product’s effectiveness and reputation?
- What savings does my product help reimbursement authorities make by reducing co-medication costs?
- How can we develop more sophisticated messaging to physicians to improve real-world patient outcomes?
- We are entering a totally new market. Can we define that market by looking at patterns of medications currently being co-prescribed to patients in the real world?
- What are the switching patterns and from which products? Can these be optimised to improve performance and outcomes?
These are some of the questions our clients can answer using dynamic real-time market information gathered directly from what is being dispensed on a daily basis.